Saturday, July 7, 2007

In The Beginning

I've decided that it would be unfair of God to let me live this long and have all these experiences and not provide a way for me to share all the wisdom (cough cough) I've gained with others. I've also decided that this would be great therapy to be able to speak my mind and vent on a regular basis. I'm not sure in what direction this new hobby will take me, but I think I'll at least stick around for a while and see what happens next. If nothing more... maybe this will trigger my memory for when the rest of my mind goes out the window which could be any time.

I invite my family and those friends I decide to share this link with, to stop by from time to time and see if there is anything worth reading or taking away with them. I also invite them to add their own commentaries and feel free to correct my memories or call B.S. on me (Maybe I should think that one over).

So come on in.... sit a spell.... take your shoes off... y'all come back now, hear? (Is out and out plagiarism a cardinal sin here?)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love it Mom!!!I'm so glad you decided to do this, noone writes better than you!